Welcome to That Cute Dish!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of That Cute Dish!’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use That Cute Dish!’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting That Cute Dish!’s terms and conditions. “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, “Us” and “TDC”, refers to That Cute Dish! “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
Unless otherwise stated, TDC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on TDC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.thatcutedish.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.thatcutedish.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.thatcutedish.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.thatcutedish.com
- Redistribute content from TDC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. TDC does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of TDC, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws TDC shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- TDC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to TDC a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Should you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us through our contact page.